January 22, 2010

Some changes and something mushy

Check out the new banner at the top. Made it myself, using just my wits. And my computer and this program.

I also made this



These are our favourite mugs -- Aaron's has Popeye on it (he covets Popeye's forearms)and mine I found abandoned in an empty suite at work.

And this for my mom:



That's Miss Kittee sitting beside her -- she's also in the banner at the top. I don't have any pictures of her and Jack (our other cat) together because, frankly, they don't like each other. They are each content to pretend the other doesn't exist. The shaggy haired child in the inserted picture is Liam, wearing what I have now declared my sweater. Hey, it fits me and green isn't his colour . . .

End of a long and miserific week -- hope your weekend is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment