January 29, 2010

Giant Tube of Meat

Costos, how you entertain me.  While idly perusing the meat section I came across a GIANT TUBE OF MEAT.  I mean GIANT.  Hambuger of some sort.  I had to have it.  How could I go home and tell Aaron I had seen a GIANT TUBE OF MEAT and not bought it? 

How giant is this tube of meat you ask? 


This giant.


I was amazed.



Aaron was intimidated -- at first



But soon got over it.



Jack was unimpressed.



Aaron declared it to be family -- his first born.




His tasty, tasty first born.


We may have strayed a little off the "normal" path.

BTW, this is in our old place, the Morgue.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your new posts!! I especially loved the one with ten things about you...it's nice to get to know you better. THanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete