September 18, 2009

meh

So, this is a day that started going bad last night and hasn't improved by me forgetting to take my anti-crazy drugs (as the darling children call them). Now i'm sitting at work in a cranky funk wishing everyone would leave me alone and listening to aggressive metal music through YouTube.

I've been reading a lot of crafty type blogs and books lately (see favourites in side bar) which are nice to read but when i get in this frame of mind make me feel bad because i don't lead their happy, homeschooling, creative lives. i work full time at a Top Secret Paragovernmental(emphasis on the MENTAL) agency. by the time i get home and find all my children, throw something vaguely nurtrious at them and (if i remember) get them started on their homework, any creative energy i have is used in coming up with ever more terrible things that will happen to them if they don't stop arguing and DO THEIR HOMEWORK NOW!

meh, maybe i wasn't cut out to be a mother. or parent. i think i was meant to be a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment