September 23, 2009

the black hole

ohhh, i've got a bad case of the crazies. leaving for Ireland in 3 days and i don't have a thing packed. Moving to the new house in 7 days and have hardly anything packed. I am, however, caught up completely at work and since i don't want to start anything new right now, am sitting here doing nothing. ugh. with a headache and either allergies or a cold. i'm hoping allergies. i haven't posted any pictures because i can't find my camera cord. Again. i lose it everytime i download pictures. it's not in any of the reasonable places. i'll have to check the unreasonable ones next. Toyboxes, shoes, stack of towels.

My mom and I are convinced our houses contain black holes. things go missing and are never seen again. we never did find Nathan's glow-in-the-dark soother. and Mom is still missing a half a loaf of bread. Currently my black hole is holding:

my good mascara
one set of car keys
the camera cord
my blue hoodie
Aaron's sexy jeans
Sam's black hoodie

I'm hoping some of these will turn up as we move. What has gone missing into your black hole?

No comments:

Post a Comment